OnePeak Medical Clinic’s weight loss program focuses on optimal blood sugar (glucose regulation) and insulin (fat storage hormone) control and helps you shed belly fat quickly, safely and effectively. You will receive one-on-one care and consulting about your specific weight loss needs.
Specialized Diet Plans
We currently offer four individualized diet plans based on your goals:
- The Ketogenic Diet
- The Body Analysis Diet
- The HCG Diet
- The Slim Diet
We Also offer:
- Fitness plans with body composition testing
- Lifestyle modifications/changes, tips and guides
- Bio-Identical hormone intervention for optimal weight loss
- Medication when necessary to aid in weight loss
- Individualized supplement consultation
- Help to identify the right supplements to use for perfect balance
- Eliminate over-use of supplements
- Avoid using supplements at the wrong time interfering with the absorption and appropriate delivery
- Direction of supplements for specific health concerns and protection
- Supplements for cravings and appetite suppression available
Weight Loss Programs
OnePeak Medical’s weight loss specialists help you through the entire process in making changes to your inpidualized diet plan with food, supplements and medications to help you achieve optimal results. When your goal weight has been met, we work with you to ensure you are prepared to take control and preserve your hard work by helping you understand your body’s caloric and nutritional needs.
Insurance can be billed for services if you see a medical provider during your visits. This is a service we provide as part of the program when you see a OnePeak Medical Practitioners for your health problems that are stemming from weight gain.
Initial Consult Includes:
- Complete Medical Examination
- Complete Body Composition Analysis
- Needs/Risk Assessment and Medical Clearance
- Comprehensive consultation, including a detailed review of the benefits and the risks of the program
- Option to Receive first B-12/ B-6 Injection or Liposlim shot
- Recommendations of supplements for appetite, cravings and energy
- Recommendations of prescription medication for weight loss, if appropriate*
- Blood work for all hormones, thyroid and body metabolism will be ordered to help tailor the program to achieve optimal results.
Follow-Up Weight Management Visits (Monthly) Will Include:
- Weight and Measurements including body mass index – body composition analysis and body measurements
- Personalized fitness plans for cardio and body firming exercises
- Blood pressure check
- Review of diet log/exercise journal of previous month to help to continuously ensure success with the program
- Option to purchase and receive B-6/ B-12 injections
- Option to purchase dietary supplements for cravings, appetite, energy, and mood.
Supplements for Weight Loss:
- Balance Docs Craving: Helps to reduce cravings for starch/flour and sugar when taken twice daily. Increases norepinephrine in the brain to reduce cravings and improves mood.
- Balance Docs Energy: Increases energy naturally without over stimulation. Excellent for correcting fatigue eating; most people eat more when they are tired. Reduces appetite and supports adrenal function (stress gland).
- LipoSlim: Capsules taken twice daily to support liver function of fat metabolism and overall fat loss – very effective at improving the body’s ability to lose body fat.
- 7 Daily Metabolism Packets:A combination of supplements taken throughout the day for appetite, cravings, mood and sleep to prepare and assist the body in weight/fat loss. Provided in convenient inpidualized weight loss packets.
- B12 drops: Excellent sublingual preparation of B vitamins works well to maintain high levels of B vitamins for energy and focus.
- Yeast Balance Complex: Helps to control the yeast build up in the gut with probiotics for enhanced gut health and release of stubborn fat.
- Liver C: Supports liver metabolism to enhance fat loss and reduce fatty liver.
Injections for Weight Loss:
- Kicker B12/B6 shots: Weekly or monthly to enhance energy, focus, mood, and corrects vitamin deficiencies associated with the inability to lose weight. Providing energy improves weight loss success (people eat more when they are tired)
- – shots can be given once or twice weekly. Or initially followed by use of liposlim capsules twice daily.
*Prescription medications are considered on a case by case basis
Is Medical Weight Loss Right for You?
Medical weight loss and nutrition consulting is available at all OnePeak Medical clinic locations.