If you are experiencing symptoms of a cold or flu, and if you think you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, we ask that you please have a televisit (virtual office visit) rather than an in-office visit with one of our medical providers. Additionally, if you are concerned about your exposure and just prefer to stay home, we are happy to change your visit to a televisit! For more information about televisits, please call or email our office at any time.
Alternatively, if you choose to visit us in the office, please know the health and safety of our patients and employees is always a top priority at OnePeak Medical. Our offices are open and we are running on our normal schedule, but we have implemented the following precautions to prevent the spread of the virus:
- Our clinics are enforcing social distancing in the office and are monitoring our waiting rooms and common areas to avoid overcrowding.
- Patients may call our office to check in once they arrive and we will call back when there is an exam room ready.
- We are offering delivery of products and services to patients' cars if requested and feasible.
- Patients may choose to see us in the comfort of their own home by utilizing our televisit (virtual office visit) platform. Please call your local clinic to set up an appointment.
- Patients have been asked to attend office visits alone when possible to reduce the number of visitors in our offices.
- Our offices are cleaned and sanitized many times throughout the day as part of our normal course of business. Over the past few weeks, we’ve increased the frequency and extent of those cleanings.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been placed in all waiting areas.
- Employees are reminded to use proper hand washing techniques and we have posted proper hand washing techniques at all sinks.
- CDC education notices have been placed in all waiting rooms and other areas.
- Employees showing any signs of illness are instructed NOT to report to work and all non-clinical/essential staff are working from home to reduce exposure and overcrowding in our offices.
- All staff members are wearing masks around our patients to ensure maximum safety.
All of these practices are based on guidance provided by the CDC and WHO, along with guidance from local U.S. government and public health agencies.