COVID-19 Antibody Testing
If you believe you were previously infected with COVID-19 and are no longer displaying symptoms, you could be eligible for an antibody test.
Here is what you need to know:
Set up a telemedicine consultation with a OnePeak medical provider to authorize testing
Lab draw in office for antibody testing
COVID screening and testing are covered by most insurances. If you do not have insurance, the cash price is $250 for the telemedicine consultation and testing.
Testing can be authorized by our Medical Provider when:
- You had symptoms and want to know if it was COVID-19
- You are asymptomatic, but may have potentially been exposed (close or proximate contact with a person known to be positive with COVID-19)
- Individuals subject to precautionary or mandatory quarantine
- Individuals employed as a healthcare worker, first responder, or essential worker who directly interacts with the public
- Individuals present with a case where facts and circumstances warrant testing as determined by clinicians or health officials
Who should NOT take this test:
- Anyone who is actively having symptoms. Seek medical attention right away if you are experiencing severe symptoms
- If you had symptoms, please wait at least 7-10 days to take the test counting from the START of your symptoms. Sensitivity is higher 15-20 days onwards. Antibodies take time to develop – taking the test too early may not give accurate results.