Nutrition and Fitness Consulting
Nutrition is a key component of our patient’s overall health and wellness. What makes our standard of care so unique at OnePeak Medical is that nutrition is woven into your overall plan of care. Our dedicated advisers give the one-on-one support needed to integrate a personalized nutrition plan into everyday life.
What does the Nutrition & Fitness Program include?
Our nutrition and fitness advisers work diligently with your provider to help you achieve whole-body wellness.
OnePeak Medical's Nutrition and Fitness Consulting offers:
- Complete medical examination and body composition analysis
- Specialized nutrition and fitness plans
- Lifestyle modifications/changes, tips, and guides
- Comprehensive consultations to support your long-term goals
- Additional supplementation recommendations
- Bioidentical hormone intervention for optimal weight loss
More Than Just Weight Loss
One of the benefits of working with both your primary care provider and nutrition adviser is that together they can address and manage health concerns related to nutrition and exercise such as:
- Insulin resistance
- High cholesterol/blood lipids
- GI issues (like IBS and SIBO)
- And many more
Specialized Diet Plans for Any Lifestyle
Our specialized diet plans make it easy to plan, shop for, and enjoy your new diet. We offer meal plans for any lifestyle, including Keto, Low FODMAP, Autoimmune Paleo (AIP), Candida, Plant-based, and many more.
Supplements to Support Weight Loss
We offer a variety of supplements that encourage your body to function at its best for weight loss. Ask your Nutrition and Fitness Adviser how supplements can optimize your weight loss journey.
- Weight Loss/Metabolism Packs
Nutrient Injections to Support Weight Loss
Nutrient injections are offered at all OnePeak Medical clinics. No appointment is required.
- NEW! Metabolism Kick-Starter
- B-Kicker Shot
- Skinny Shot
- Energize Me
We accept most major insurance plans.
The foundation of functional medicine is the use of nutrition and fitness as first-line therapy. Our Nutrition and Fitness Consulting is part of your overall treatment plan when you see a OnePeak Medical Provider.
Most insurance covers the appointments within the care of your provider.
Is this program right for me?
We know that each body is unique. OnePeak Medical Providers provide a standard of care that is individualized to each patient, because if no two people are the same, why should their treatment plans be?
Our program is for everyone. Whether you’re looking to lose weight, manage symptoms, or just looking to learn more about your health, we’re here for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
OnePeak Medical’s Nutrition and Fitness Program is specialized to you and your body’s needs. We work with you and your provider to develop a nutrition and exercise program that works best for your individual needs and give you the right tools to meet your goals! Our providers and Fitness and Nutrition Advisers have extensive training in functional medicine, specializing in evidence-based diet and nutrition therapies.
It doesn’t end there, we set up ongoing appointments to adapt changes as needed and provide additional support and accountability.
Our advisers help you through the entire process of making changes to your individualized diet plan with food, supplements, and medications to help you achieve optimal results. During your initial visit, we conduct a simple assessment and explore your current health concerns and goals. We partner with you to develop a diet and lifestyle plan, behavioral modifications and assess concerns you may have about dietary changes.
At each visit, we assess body composition including body mass index (BMI), scale weight, lean body mass, body fat, hydration, basal metabolic rate, and visceral fat rating. This is a tracking tool to help you set goals and measure progress towards your personal health targets. Talk to your adviser about using body measurements as another tool to assess progress. We work with the “whole picture” to keep you on your path toward health and wellness.
Initial consult includes:
- Complete medical examination
- Complete body composition analysis
- Needs/risk assessment and medical clearance
- Comprehensive consultation, including a detailed review of the benefits and the risks of the program
- Option to receive your first B-12/B-6 injection or Skinny Shot
- Recommendations of supplements for appetite, cravings, and energy
- Recommendations of prescription medication for weight loss, if appropriate*
- Blood work for all hormones, thyroid, and body metabolism can be ordered to help tailor the program to achieve optimal results.
*Prescription medications are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Follow-up appointments are typically scheduled in one-month increments; however, a custom appointment schedule may be recommended as needed. According to research and our own experience, people are most successful at losing weight AND keeping it off when working with a provider for six months or longer.
Follow-up visits include:
- Weight and measurements including body mass index – body composition analysis and body measurements
- Personalized fitness plans for cardio and body firming exercises
- Blood pressure check
- Review of diet log/exercise journal to help to continuously ensure success with the program
Most insurance covers Nutrition and Fitness appointments within the care of your provider. If you do not have insurance, appointments are also available as cash pay. Additionally, you have the option for body composition-only appointments to assist with accountability based on your needs.
We are passionate about building lasting relationships through personalized treatments and superior care. Contact us today and schedule your consultation towards wellness and vitality.